Winner winner Chicken Slurps for dinner!
Slurps are great for:
- thirsty dogs (2/3 dogs don’t drink the vet recommended 50ml/kg bodyweight daily)
- fussy eaters/stressed dogs/convalescent dogs (poured over food as an appetite stimulant)
- high omega 3 fish oils (shiny coats/increase concentration for working dogs)
- lethargic dogs (the first sign of dehydration)
- disguising medicines!
- low calorie tasty treat – as a drink between meals or frozen inside toys
In tests, 95% of dogs lapped up Slurps whilst ignoring their bowls of water!