Would you like your dog to drink on command?
Occasionally there are moments when you really need your dog to drink on command. Just like the proverbial horse, you can take them to water but it’s really hard to make them drink. Do the following sound familiar?
- Your dog doesn’t like drinking on walks
- Your dog doesn’t like drinking from other dog bowls
- You need your dog to drink when you’ve stopped on a roadtrip
- You’d prefer your dog not to drink seawater at the beach
Your dog is too excited to drink ahead of or during a big hike/sport and you know he has to stay hydrated to keep going.
4. Hot weather
Remember that dogs should drink 50% more in warmer weather.
5. Maybe your dog just doesn’t drink that much
How do Slurps work?
If your dog doesn’t drink enough or can be fussy when they’re out and about, Slurps can help. Made from all natural ingredients and high omega 3 fish oils, they are super tasty so dogs lap them up.
Just pour over food or give to them as a drink between meals. (Don’t add to water). Some people even make Slurps into ice cubes!
If you’d like to order Slurps, please click HERE for our most popular mixed pack.
**Slurps research 150 dogs.