Winner winner Chicken Slurps for dinner!
Slurps are great for:
- the 2 out of 3 dogs that don’t drink the vet recommended 50ml/kg bodyweight daily
- high activity/working dogs: canicross, agility, flyball
- fussy eaters/stressed dogs/convalescent dogs (poured over food as an appetite stimulant)
- high omega 3 fish oils (shiny coats/increase concentration for working dog)
- a low calorie tasty treat – as a drink between meals or frozen into ice cubes/ice pops
In tests, 95% of dogs lapped up Slurps whilst ignoring their bowls of water!