Our Chicken Slurps Taster Pack contains 4 x 250ml nutritious drinks for dogs
It’s ideal for:
- the 2 out of 3 dogs that don’t drink the vet recommended 50ml/kg bodyweight daily
- fussy eaters/convalescent dogs (poured over food as an appetite stimulant)
- high omega 3 fish oils (shiny coats/increase concentration for working dogs)
- active/working dogs (canicross, agility, flyball)
- low calorie tasty treat – as a drink between meals or frozen into ice cubes or ice pops
Serve between meals or over food. Do not add to water!
How to serve Slurps
Take a look at some of the most Frequently Asked Questions about Slurps drinks for dogs.
Composition: Water, organic chicken broth*, anchovy/sardine oil, salt (as preservative), xanthan gum. *EU organic certificate NL BIO 01
Analytical Constituents: Protein: 0.16%; Fat content: 2.15%; Crude ash: <0.1%; Crude fibres: <0.1%; Moisture: 96.8%.
Per 100ml: Energy: 19kcal; Omega 3 fatty acids 560mg; Omega 6 fatty acids 140mg; DHA 165mg; EPA 257mg.